Monday, November 22, 2010

Don’t touch my junk! Charles Krauthammer tells you why

According to Krauthammer,

The only reason we tolerate the airport security hassle is that people are too cowed to question the absurd taboo against profiling.

He's right.

We've been cowed too long and need to state the obvious--Arab Muslims brought us airplane hijackings and airborne murder as a political statement. Show me a septuagenarian with a bomb strapped to his or her backside and I'll change my opinion.

We have to thank John Tyner for calling attention to the stupidity of present airline screening procedures by announcing clearly and loudly, "don't touch my junk" as we was about to have a thorough pat-down before boarding a flight. According to Krauthammer,
Don’t touch my junk is the anthem of the modern man, the teaparty patriot, the
late-life libertarian, the midterm election voter.
He's right, it's time to call a spade a spade, put political correctness to the side and do a little profiling in order to catch the next would be terrorist and let us regular folk get to the airport gate a little bit earlier.

Read the full Krauthammer column as it appeared in the Jerusalem Post, Don’t touch my junk!

No comments: